Concentrated coloured pastes to be added to PRIMOL, GREENOL, EXTEROL and POLICARVER (no NODRIK) for modifying colour tone and intensity.
Available in the following colours: white, blue, yellow, black, red, magenta red, burnt umber.
- Allows you to create exclusive custom shades
- Miscible with oil-based products (Nordik)
Coloured pastes OILPAST
Add the paste to the product to be coloured and mix thoroughly until you obtain a homogeneous, settlingfree solution. Apply the solution by pad or cloth then complete the application cycle with the respective transparent finishes (GREENOL, POLICARVER, BIOWAX, EXTEROL). Application should always be made in thin coat. Should a white colouring be required, it is necessary to add the OILPAST white not only in the priming coat but also in the finish coats to avoid yellowing effects.
- If used alone, the pastes cannot dry. They should be employed only in addition to siccative products.
- It is essential to use the product at temperatures not below +15°C. Let product reach at least this temperature before use.
- Pastes’ colors are indicative. The achieved wood colouring depends on the wood species and structure and may vary in time due to external factors.
- Soak used rags and cloths in water immediately after use to prevent spontaneous combustion.
Dispose of excess product and empty containers properly.
If the original unopened container is stored in a cool dry place, the product will keep for at least 12 months.