Single component silane-polyurethane based hygrosetting adhesive, water-free, EC1 Plus certified.
One-sil Plus combines the reliability of a single component polyurethane adhesive and the silane technology, replacing the isocyanate groups with those silane-based.
This adhesive guarantees higher performances than classic silane-based glues, thanks to its great punching resistance and high elasticity.
One-sil Plus does not contain any plasticisers and, therefore, the risk of gluing problems caused by potentially migratory substances is reduced.
It is a 100% reactive system that, once curing is complete, does not present any liquids or extractable components.
Designed for flexible gluing on any type of supports, it is suitable to glue pre-finished multilayer and solid parquet with male/female joint (up to 14mm thickness).
Thanks to its high elasticity, it has good noise abatement proprieties and is recommended especially for radiant pavements.
- Silane-terminated polyurethane technology
- Stands up well to cutting and is highly flexible
- Good noise-reduction
- For use with heated floors
One-component glue ONE-SIL PLUS
PREPARATION OF THE BASE
Old ceramic or marble floors
Wash thoroughly to remove all grease. To improve adhesion, abrade the surface and eliminate dust thoroughly (use abrasive disc in silicon carbide grain 16, carborundum disc or diamond tools). Prior to gluing, apply Carver HW 90 adhesion agent.
Porous cement subfloors
Before applying the glue it is advisable to solidify the base, giving one coat of Carver primers: V3a BZA, IP48, IP100, EPOPRIMER, UNIVERSAL (see the relative technical data sheets).
Porous anhydrite subfloors
Check that the moisture content is less than 0.5%. Use abrasion to remove the surface patina on the surface and clean off the dust produced. Before gluing apply a full-impregnating coat of one of our primers: V3a BZA, IP48, EPOPRIMER (see the relative technical data sheets).
Subfloors with moisture content between 2% and 5%
Do a dampproof treatment w ith one of our primers: V3a BZA, IP48, SH8000, EPOPRIMER, UNIVERSAL (see the relative technical data sheets).
In-floor radiant heat systems
The slabs must be skilfully cast and sound. In case of superficial pulverization, do a dust-preventing treatment giving one coat of EPOPRIMER primer, thinned by 100% with our DILUENTE EPO thinner. If these are not sufficiently compact, treat using BLOCKCEM binder (see the relative technical data sheet) However, the moisture content at installation should be less than 1.5%. For more details on this operation contact our technical assistance department or consult the standard UNI 11371 2010.
Before installation, check the moisture content of the subfloor (max. 2%) and of the wood. This must be 9% ± 2%.
Using a serrated spatula spread the glue evenly on the subfloor, little by little on small areas, and lay the wood immediately, or anyway within 30 minutes. Remember to adjust the pieces and hammer on them to enhance adhesion.
- Apply the product at a temperature not below +15°C and not over 30°C. Let the product reach room temperature before application. Make sure that room relative humidity degree is less than 65%.
- Make sure that there is a good level of air circulation in the environment in which the product is applied.
- During application protect skin from contact.
- Do not thin the product.
- Never use the product to level hollows or uneven portions of the undercoat.
- Avoid gluing along the sides of the boards and smudging in general. During painting these application faults might produce bleaching
- High temperatures and high levels of humidity in the environment can shorten the product’s open time considerably.
- Use a cloth soaked in our DILUENTE PR thinner or our NET PARQUET cleaner to remove uncured adhesive residue. The hardened glue can be easily removed with a spatula or cutter.
- To avoid skinning, preserve unconsumed product covering the product with the aluminium sheet.
Dispose of excess product and empty containers properly.
If the original, unopened package is stored at a temperature not below +5°C and not over +25°C, the product will keep for at least 12 months.