Single-component, impregnating filler in alcoholic solvent for absorbing wood species.
Suitable as quick-drying sealer in combination with our water- and solvent-based finishes. It does not darken the wood colour and is particularly suitable for teak and light woods.
- Ideal for quick application
- Pleasant fragrance
- Recommended for teak
One-component sealer ISOLANTE 65
Sand the surface with #100÷120-grit abrasives, removing all wax, oil or existing finish. After final sanding or screening, vacuum and tack thoroughly. Apply one coat of product by roller or brush, then go on with one of the following cycles:
- Abrade and give 2 or 3 finishing coats.
- Apply 1 finishing coat, abrade and end the job with 1 or 2 top coatings.
- Before application, allow the wood manufacture and the product to reach a temperature between +15°C and +35°C.
- The support to be treated should have a moisture content inferior to 12%.
Dispose of excess product and empty containers properly!
If the original unopened container is stored in a cool and dry place, the product will keep for at least 12 months.