Single-component, waterborne, polyurethane sealer for wood floors and other surfaces.
FAST allows rapid abrading and can be coated over with all our waterborne finishes.
Excellent for use where changing the colour of the wood is not desired.
Packaging: 10L, 5L
- Ideal for quick application
- Easy sanding
One-component waterborne polyurethane sealer FAST
Sand and, if necessary, fill and smooth the floor. After final sanding or screening, vacuum and tack thoroughly.
- 1 coat FAST by roller, abrading, 2 coats waterborne finish.
- 1 coat FAST by roller; abrading, 2nd coat FAST by roller, abrading, 1 coat waterborne finish.
- 2 coats FAST by roller; abrading, 1 coat waterborne finish (suitable for not fiber-raising woods).
- 2 coats FAST by spatula then 1 coat by roller, abrading, 1 coat waterborne finish.
- 1 coat FAST by roller, abrading, 1 coat FAST by spatula then 1 coat by roller, abrading, 1 coat waterborne finish (suitable for very fiber-raising woods).
Always carefully abrade the sealer before applying the finish with #180÷220 grain abrasives. After abrading, always vacuum and tack thoroughly.
- Apply at a room temperature between +15° and 35°C with a relative humidity rate between 35 and 80%.
Allow product to reach room temperature before application.
- In case of exotic wood species it is recommended to test the product on a small area in order to check the effect.
- To improve adhesion on greasy wood species or to retard drying, especially during the hot months, thin the product quantity to be employed with max. 5% of DILUENTE GRIP (see the relative technical data sheet).
- To accelerate the sandability of the first coat, or to reduce toning of the wood, add to FAST our ACQUA BLU thinner in a max. 5% ratio.
Protect from freezing! Dispose of excess product and empty containers properly.
If the original unopened container is stored in a cool dry place, the product will keep for at least 12 months.