Water-soluble detergent, based on coconut and soya oil derivatives, for cleaning and ordinary maintenance.
Available in transparent and white version.
- Powerful cleaner and degreaser
- For frequent maintenance of oiled wood flooring
Vacuum the floor. Dilute 1 part of DETEROL with 100 parts of water (1 capful to ca. 1 lt water). Wipe the floor with a soft cloth or a mop soaked in the obtained solution and well wrung. We recommend the use of two buckets: one with the detergent solution, the other with clean water, to regularly rinse the cloth to remove dirt. LET DRY THE FLOOR WITHOUT RINSING.
No shining is necessary.
- Before starting maintenance on oiled wooden floors with DETEROL, wait 7-10 days to let completely dry the impregnation treatment.
- Dilute DETEROL only in water.
- ATTENTION! As a general rule, wood floors should not be flooded with plenty of liquid, but wiped with moist and well wrung clothes or mops.
- At low temperatures the product should become cloudy, while at temperatures below 0° C it freezes: to restore DETEROL at its usual aspect, keep it at minimum 20° C for a few hours.
Ingredients (Reg. UE 648/2004)
PROTECT FROM FREEZING! If the original unopened container is stored in a cool and dry place, the product will keep for at least 12 months.