Two-component, waterborne, acrylic-polyurethane sealer for wood floors and other wood surfaces. RAFFAELLO deepens the colour of the wood, giving it a solvent-based finish look and allows to obtain a closed pore finitures. The product is particulary suitable for the treatment of ipè lapacho and of tropical woods. It can be applied by roller and brush and can be overapplied with every Carver’s waternborn finishes.
This product is NMP (N-methylpyrrolidone) and NEP (N-ethylpyrrolidone) free.
- High coverage
- Excellent tonalization (like a solvent-based product)
- Recommended for large surface treatment
Two-component, waterborne, acrylic-polyurethane sealer RAFFAELLO
Sand and, if necessary, fill and smooth the floor. Use a fine grit abrasive, then vacuum and tack thoroughly.
Mix accurately RAFFAELLO with IDRO2 according to the ratio and wait at least 15 minutes before application.
- 1 coat of RAFFAELLO by roller, abrading, 2nd coat of RAFFAELLO by roller, abrading, 1 coat of Carver’s waterborne finish.
- 2 coats of RAFFAELLO, abrading, 1 coat of Carver’s waterborne finish (suitable for non fiber-raising woods)
- 1 coat of RAFFAELLO by roller, abrading, 2 coats of Carver’s waterborne finish.
Always carefully abrade the sealer before applying the finish with 150-180 grit ÷ abrasives. After abrading, always vacuum and tack thoroughly.
- Apply at a room temperature between +15° and 35°C with a relative humidity rate between 35 and 80%. Allow product to reach room temperature before application.
- The hardener has to be properly incorporated in the sealer hardener in the sealer.
- Respect the above mentioned time for sanding and overpainting.
- In case of exotic wood species it is recommended to test the product on a small area in order to check the effect.
- To improve wetting on fat woods or to retard drying, especially during the hot months, add to RAFFAELLO our DILUENTE GRIP in a max. 5% ratio.
- To accelerate the sanding time of the first coat and/or to reduce the wood tonalization wood, it is advisable to dilute the first coat with a max 5% of ACQUA BLU.