DECK PROTECT impregnates and protects the wooden terraces, walkways and wooden floors for outdoors.
Ideal on all types of wood. Easy to apply and ready for use.
Packaging: 0,75L; 5L
- Non-filmogenic: does not crack
- For all horizontal outdoor wood
- Quick drying
Water-based Impregnation DECK PROTECT
|Availability||Reserved for professionals|
The wood must be perfectly healthy, clean and dry, without resin, grease, or trace of old finishes applied before DECK PROTECT.
Caution: DECK PROTECT can not be applied to a surface that has undergone another type of impregnation treatment. In this case, sand the wood bare, or stripping.
- the woods formerly impregnated, and graying must be pretreated with PULIDECK.
- woods that have been contaminated with fungi or parasites, must be sanded, cleaned and treated with a suitable biocidal product.
- exotic woods must be cleaned with a cloth soaked in acetone.
- on woods which have undergone a heat treatment, carry out a preliminary treatment on a small area and evaluate the result obtained, before passing over the whole surface.
- on very smooth or shiny woods, preliminary sanding with sandpaper
end. This helps to open the pores of the wood and allows the product to penetrate the support.
- remove dust from the surface before applying the product