Waterborne wood floor finish. Simplicity of a 1 component offering performance of a 2 component. Very high resistance to heavy use and perfect filling.
Semigloss sheen (about 45 gloss)
Satin (about 25 gloss)
Matt (about 10 gloss)
Packaging: 5L; 10L
- Intensifies wood tones
- Ideal for the home and public places
- Quick 3-layer application
Water-based one-component finish BOREAL
Sand and, if necessary, fill the floor, removing all wax, oil or existing finish. After final sanding or screening (#100-120), vacuum and tack thoroughly, shake the can and wait for 15 min., then apply BOREAL by roller or brush, according to the following indications: - Apply the 1st coat of BOREAL. Without sanding, but according to the timing of the above schedule, apply a second coat of BOREAL. Abrade with grain #150-180 and apply a third coat of BOREAL - Apply the 1st coat of BOREAL. Abrade with grain #150-180 and apply a second coat. Abrade with grain #150-180 and apply a third coat of BOREAL
To clean up sealed parquet, first eliminate dust with ANTISTATIC TACKRAGS. If necessary, use a vacuum sweeper equipped with non-rotating brushes with natural-fibre bristles, suitable for parquet. Then wash, using a cloth moistened with a DETER PARQUET solution. For more information see our brochure LINEA PARQUET – MAINTENANCE OF VARNISHED WOOD FLOORS.
- BOREAL is formulated with resins incompatible with most of the other existing water coating systems on the market. Therefore it is very important to use brushes and rollers dedicated only to BOREAL and avoid mixing it with other products - Apply the product at a room temperature between +15°C and +35°C with a relative humidity rate between 35% and 70%. Allow product to reach room temperature before application.
- Verify that wood humidity is less then 10% - Shake well the product and wait for 15 min. before use.
- To increase the finish spreading power during hot months, it is advisable to add 5-10% of Carver ACQUA BLU thinner or demineralized water. Anyway, it is opportune not to apply the product during the warmest hours of the day and to strictly avoid direct exposure to the sun of the just finished surface.
- Always adhere to the prescribed recoating and abrading schedule. After abrading, always vacuum and tack thoroughly.
- Never use grain higher than #180 - Clean tools with Carver IDROCLEANER or, for lack of this, with water, better if lukewarm..
- The finished surface can be cautiously walked on after 24 hours. It achieves the optimal physical resistance after 10-12 days.
PROTECT FROM FREEZING! Dispose of excess product and empty containers properly.
If the original unopened container is stored in a cool and dry place, the product will keep for 12 months.