Waterborne, single-component, acrylic-polyurethane finish for wood floors, destined for residential use.
Easy to apply by roller or brush, it is particularly indicated for finishing cycles which do not alter the colour of wood.
Semigloss sheen (about 45 gloss)
Satin sheen (about 25 gloss)
Packaging: 5L; 10L
- Ideal for quick application
- Does not change wood shade
- Ideal for the home
Water-based one-component finish HOUSE PRO
Sand and, if necessary, fill the floor. After final sanding (with #100÷120 grain abrasives), vacuum and tack thoroughly. Skake well the product and wait for 15 min. before applying, following one of the cycles below: - 1 coat of HOUSE PRO. Without abrading, but always adhering to the prescribed recoating and abrading schedule, apply a second coat of HOUSE PRO. Abrade with 150÷180-grit abrasives, then apply the last coat of HOUSE PRO.
- 1 coat of HOUSE PRO. Abrade with 150÷180-grit abrasives and apply a second coat of HOUSE PRO.
Abrade with 150÷180-grit abrasives, then apply the last coat of HOUSE PRO.
To clean up sealed parquet, first eliminate dust with ANTISTATIC TACKRAGS. If necessary, use a vacuum sweeper with non-rotating, natural-fibre bristles, suitable for parquet. Then wash using a cloth moistened with a DETER PARQUET solution. For more information see our brochure LINEA PARQUET – MAINTENANCE OF VARNISHED WOOD FLOORS.
- A possible skinning near the screw cap does not alter the quality of the product. Before application, and after shaking the can, simply filter the finish.
- Apply the product at a room temperature between +15°C and +35°C with a relative humidity rate between 35% and 70%. Allow the product to reach room temperature before application.
- Skake well the product and wait for 15 min. before use.
- To increase the finish spreading power during hot months, it is advisable to add 5% of Carver ACQUA BLU thinner or demineralized water. Anyway, it is opportune not to apply the product during the warmest hours of the day and to strictly avoid direct exposure to the sun of the just finished surface.
- Always adhere to the prescribed recoating and abrading schedule. After abrading, always vacuum and tack thoroughly.
- Never use grain abrasives higher than #180.
- Clean tools with Carver IDROCLEANER or, for lack of this, with water, better if lukewarm.
- The finished surface can be cautiously walked on after 24 hours. It achieves the optimal physical resistance after 8 – 10 days.
PROTECT FROM FREEZING! Dispose of excess product and empty containers properly! If the original unopened container is stored in a cool and dry place, the product will keep for 12 months.