Highly concentrated, ready-to-use cleaner on solvent base, to remove stains of glue (particularly urethane and epoxy glue), tar, grease etc. It leaves no traces nor marks.
- Can be used as a stain or polish remover
- Does not leave residue
- Ideal for polyurethane and epoxy adhesive, tar and fatty stains
Cleaner NET PARQUET
Pour a litte quantity of NET PARQUET on a soft cloth and rub the area to be cleaned. Should some stains prove obstinate, let the cloth imbued with the product stay on the spot for about 10 minutes, then remove the stain by rubbing the area again. If necessary, it is possible to clean afterwards the whole treated surface. NET PARQUET has maximum efficiency if the cleaning starts right after stains formation, or within 2-3 hours ca. after having layed the glue anyway.
- The product is not suitable for unsealed wooden floors.
- The product must not be mixed with water.
- Remove dual-component glues and single-component polyurethane glues within 3 hours since laying.
Ingredients (Reg. UE 648/2004)
Aliphatic hydrocarbons >30%