Reconditioning oil to be used for the extraordinary maintenance.
Apply it in a very thin coat on worn-out or damaged areas to extend the duration of the impregnating treatment.
Available in neutral version and in different transparent colours (see colour card).
- Can be used as required
- Ready to use
Repairing impregnation CARSOL
First clean the floor thoroughly with our DETEROL wood soap and let it dry. Shake very well the CARSOL can to allow the proper dispersion of matting agents and pigments (if coloured version).
Then apply the product, by cloth or by pad, on the worn-out and damaged areas to restore or on the whole floor surface. It is necessary to rub energetically to facilitate the oil penetration into the wood pores. Moreover, it is very important to apply CARSOL in a very thin coat. After 1 – 2 hours the parquet should be polished with a soft pad.
- We recommend to apply the product at a room temperature of at least +15 °C. Also, the product should be acclimated accordingly before use.
- For 48 hours after the treatment with CARSOL, preserve the floor from any contact with water.
- During application do not smoke and ensure a good room ventilation.
- Use our DILUENTE LINOLUX thinner to clean tools and for a possible thinning of the oil.
- Soak used rags, cloths and paper in water immediately after use to prevent spontaneous combustion.
Dispose of excess product and empty containers properly.
If the original unopened container is stored in a cool dry place, the product will keep for at least 12 months.