Single-component, waterborne, polyurethane finish for wood floors with exceptional abrasion and scuff resistance.
Though a waterborne finish, DELTA gives the wood a solvent-based finish look, deepening its tone. It is easy to apply and has very good flow and levelling properties. Can be applied also on Doussié with traces of silicium.
Recommended for commercial and high traffic residential floors.
Semigloss sheen(about 60 gloss)
Satin sheen (about 30 gloss)
Mat sheen (about 15 gloss)
Packaging: 5L, 10L.
- Makes wood look soft and silky
- Recommended for floors which get a lot of use
Water-based one-component finish DELTA
Sand and, if necessary, fill the floor, removing all wax, oil or existing finish. After final sanding or screening, vacuum and tack thoroughly. Apply 2-3 coats of DELTA by roller or brush, abrading between coats (to abrade use 150-grit abrasives; when employing a Trio machine, use 80÷100-grit abrasive discs).
For using DELTA with Carver waterborne sealers, follow the specific directions.
To clean up sealed parquet, first eliminate dust with ANTISTATIC TACKRAGS. If necessary, use a vacuum sweeper equipped with non-rotating brushes with natural-fibre bristles, suitable for parquet. Then wash, using a cloth moistened with a DETER PARQUET solution. For more information see our brochure LINEA PARQUET – MAINTENANCE OF VARNISHED WOOD FLOORS.
NOTICE - Since DELTA strongly deepens the colour of the wood, in order to avoid a not uniform tonality, it is necessary to take particular care over the sanding and the first coat application. Sanding must be done as uniformly as possible, paying attention to the edges. The first coat must be abundant and uniform all over the surface (better to use a 4-5 mm hair roller).
- Apply the product at a room temperature between +15°C and +35°C with a relative humidity rate between 35% and 70%. Allow product to reach room temperature before application.
- Skake well the product and wait for 20 min. before use.
- To increase the finish spreading power during hot months, it is advisable to add 3-5% of Carver ACQUA BLU thinner or demineralized water. Anyway, it is opportune not to apply the product during the warmest hours of the day and to strictly avoid direct exposure to the sun of the just finished surface.
- Always adhere to the prescribed recoating and abrading schedule. After abrading, always vacuum and tack thoroughly.
- Carver SUPER PLUS additive, once mixed to the finish, keeps its efficacy for 2-3 hours. After this time, it is advisable to use the catalyzed finish only for the first coats.
- Clean tools with Carver IDROCLEANER or, for lack of this, with water, better if lukewarm..
- The finished surface can be cautiously walked on after 24 hours. It achieves the optimal physical resistance after 10-12 days.
Protect from freezing! Dispose of excess product and empty containers properly.
If the original unopened container is stored in a cool and dry place, the product will keep for 12 months.