Single-component, nitrosynthetic, alcohol-based bonding agent to prepare a fast sanded filler for smoothing parquet.
- Pleasant fragrance
- Ideal for quick application
- Easy sanding
Bonding agent STUCCO ET
|Availability||Reserved for professionals|
Sand the floor with coarse- and medium grained abrasive. Mix STUCCO ET with the necessary quantity of sawdust from the sanding to form an homogeneous paste. Spread it quickly using a stainless, wide spatula (American spatula), pushing as much filler as possible into the cracks.
After drying, which normally requires 1 hour, sand with fine abrasive, then vacuum and tack thoroughly. Apply one of our solvent-based finishing cycles.
- Before application, allow the wood and the product to reach a temperature between +15°C and +30°C.
- The support to be treated should have a moisture content inferior to 12%.
- The product is highly flammable. Ventilate the rooms before sanding.
- STUCCO ET can not be used with waterborne finishes.
Dispose of excess product and empty containers properly!
If the original unopened container is stored in a cool and dry place, the product will keep for at least 12 months .