Single-component, acrylic sealer for wood floors and other surfaces.
Excellent for use with light wood species where changing the colour of the wood is not desired. Particularly suitable for recoating with OMEG-ART finishes.
- No sanding required
- Ideal for applying in batches of 3 layers
- High coverage
One-component acrylic sealer FONDO 300
Sand and, if necessary, fill and smooth the floor. After final sanding or screening, vacuum and tack thoroughly.
Suggested cycles: - 1 coat of FONDO 300 by roller, abrading, 2nd coat of FONDO 300 by roller, abrading, 1 coat of waterborne finish.
- 2 coats of FONDO 300 by roller, abrading, 1 coat of waterborne finish (suitable for not fiber-raising woods).
- 2 coats of FONDO 300 by spatula then 1 coat by roller, abrading, 1 coat waterborne finish.
- 1 coat of FONDO 300 by roller, abrading, 1 coat of FONDO 300 by spatula then 1 coat by roller, abrading, 1 coat waterborne finish (suitable for very fiber-raising woods).
Always carefully abrade the sealer before applying the finish with SCOTCH BRITE AVF abrasives. After abrading, always vacuum and tack thoroughly.
- Apply at a room temperature between +15° and 35°C with a relative humidity rate between 35 and 80%.
Allow product to reach room temperature before application.
- To improve adhesion on greasy wood species or to retard drying, especially during the hot months, thin the product quantity to be employed with max. 5% of DILUENTE GRIP (see the relative technical data sheet).
Protect from freezing! Dispose of excess product and empty containers properly.
If the original unopened container is stored in a cool dry place, the product will keep for at least 12 months.