Single-component, acrylic-polyurethane finish for wood floors, easy to apply with brush, roller or spatula. HOUSE provides excellent coverage and good wear resistance.
Semigloss sheen (about 50 gloss)
Satin sheen (about 35 gloss)
Mat sheen (about 20 gloss)
Packaging: 1L; 5L; 10L
- Does not change wood shade
- Ideal for floors at home
Water-based one-component finish HOUSE
Sand and fill the floor as for any waterborne finish, removing all wax, oil or existing finish. After final sanding or screening, vacuum and tack thoroughly. Apply preferably with one of the cycles below:
- 1 coat of HOUSE by roller. Abrade, then apply a second coat by spatula. Without abrading, apply 1 last coat by roller or brush.
- 2 coats of HOUSE by spatula. Without abrading, apply 2 coats by roller or brush (it’s possible to abrade between the 2 final coats).
- 2 - 3 coats (according to the absorption capacity of the wood ) of HOUSE by roller or brush. Abrade lightly between coats.
HOUSE can be used with Carver waterborne sealers.
Abrade using a buffer equipped with fine (#180-220) screen discs at low speed and moving rapidly.
To clean up sealed parquet, first eliminate dust with ANTISTATIC TACKRAGS. If necessary, use a vacuum sweeper with non -rotating, natural-fibre bristles, suitable for parquet. Then wash using a cloth moistened with a DETER PARQUE T solution. For more information see our brochure LINEA PARQUET – MAINTENANCE OF VARNISHED WOOD FLOORS.
- A possible skinning near the screw cap does not alter the quality of the product. Before application, and after shaking the can, simply filter the finish.
- Apply the product at a room temperature between +15°C and +35°C with a relative humidity rate between 35% and 70%. Allow the product to reach room temperature before application. During warmer weather, 5% demineralized water can be added to extend open time.
- Always adhere to the prescribed recoating and abrading schedule. After abrading, always vacuum and tack thoroughly.
- The finished surface can be cautiously walked on after 24 hours. It achieves the optimal physical resistance after 5 – 7 days.
Protect from freezing!
Dispose of excess product and empty containers properly.
If the original unopened container is stored in a cool and dry place, the product will keep for 12 months.